Apr 16, 2010

Journal 14: Letter to My parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
I hope your today is going well!

As we talked about my lone trip to Europe, it is ture that take a trip by myself is dangerous. Indeed, there are many unexpected difficulties I will face. However, we must also consider what a unique experience it is to me! At first, it is a good chance for me to learn how to live by myself in the unknown environment. I will graduate next year, and must become independent and have ability to deal with everything by myself. Second, the society security system in Europe is advanced and the people are nice, so the excess worry is unnecessary. The important point is that I learned how to protect myself from Dad,so i will take care myself, don't worry! Third, take a long trip by myself is my dream, and I want to have some colorful memories before i graduate. No matter what I want to do, you always back me up. Therefore, I need your strong support as usual. I will carefully take care of myself!

I really hope to get your permission, and start to prepare my exciting tirp. I love you, thanks!


Yours,
Dan

2 comments:

  1. Just go, u study so hard, u have my permission haha, I hope your parents will say something like that. ^^

    ReplyDelete